Yocan UNI S Box Mod 400mAh
UNI S Mod is an updated variation of Yocan UNI Mod. It is housed in solid top quality Zinc Alloy Shell, delicate in metal structure and non-scratch. With resilient top quality and also trustworthy performance, it is developed with an elevation slider matching all styles of atomizers. For example, you wear not have to stress if your atomizer is too high or too short, the UNI S will let you change the height of any oil atomizer. On top of that, the trademarked universal adjustable width makes it compatible with various oil atomizers. Powered by a 400mAh integrated battery, it is billed via a Type-C port. It features a 10s preheat feature and variable voltage alternative( Low/Middle/High). Furthermore, there is a hanging hole for your lanyard or vital ring, keeping your tool secure, secure, and accessible.
- 400mAh built-in battery
- Flexible width as well as height fit atomizers with size 6-12mm
- 10 Secs of preheating feature
- 3 Voltage degrees: Low/Middle/High
- Magnetic 510 string adapter
- Type-C charging port
- Developed with hanging opening
Product Name: UNI S Box Mod
Battery Capacity: 400mAh
Called for resistance: > 0.7 ohm.
Billing Port: Type-C.
Color: Black, Silver, Black, Powder Blue, Apple Environment-friendly, Smok nord.
1 x UNI S Box Mod.
1 x Magnetic Adapter.
1 x Type-C Cord.
1 x Instructions Guidebook.
UNI S Mod is an updated version of Yocan UNI Mod. With long-lasting top quality as well as trusted performance, Koko primes are constructed with an elevation slider matching all designs of atomizers. You do not have to stress if your atomizer is too high or too short, the UNI S will certainly allow you to adjust the elevation of any oil atomizer. In addition, the trademarked global adjustable size makes it compatible with various oil atomizers. Powered by a 400mAh integrated battery, it is charged by means of a Type-C port.
- GOV UK, PHE Publishes Independent Expert E-Cigarettes Evidence Review, Government Website of the United Kingdom, Feb 6, 2018
- BMJ, Public Health England Insists E-Cigarettes are 95% Safer Than Smoking, Global Healthcare Knowledge Provider, Dec 28, 2018